Portastor News Releases
Portastor Launches New Web Resource For The Oil And Gas, Rail, Utility Power And Communications Industries
The new website, www.portastor.co.uk, features a wealth of easy to navigate information:
- Products section – such as bespoke equipment housing, linked modular buildings and repeatable buildings
- Services section – including equipment installation and testing, facilities management and after-sales support
- Sectors section – showing the wide variety of industry sectors addressed with relevant examples
- Case studies section – so you can see exactly how requirements like yours have been successfully handled before
- Brochure download section – downloadable up-to-date brochures that give you the detailed information that you need
- Free report download section – impartial lime storage and handling report for the water sector
The requirement for high-quality, safe and efficient housing of specialist equipment continues to grow across the world. The ability to provide technical solutions tailored to customer requirements, factory-manufactured by specialist engineers and installed anywhere in the world has put Portastor at the forefront of the industry.
The new website allows users to research the history and credentials of Portastor and track its record on safety, innovation, awards, certificates and customer testimonials. The site also explains how Portastor and its products fit within the global requirements for sustainability and environmental responsibility.
Find out what our customers think…
Take a look at our case studies, to find out how we have fulfilled the diverse requirements of customers in all industry sectors, around the world. You can also visit our manufacturing facilities to see how off-site construction and more than 50 years’ experience can benefit your organisation. We will arrange everything.
Find out more
For more information about any of our products and services, contact us today.